- Improved participation
- Participation at higher benefit levels
- Increased likelihood the employee covers family members
- Improved persistency
- Better understanding of policy limitations
We help carriers get participation, administer rates and plans accurately, and attain billing and reporting efficiencies.
The Impact You Can Expect On Enrollment Results Is:
Beyond Participation, You Can Expect:
- Benefits technology to be launched on time
- Plan eligibility rules such as rounding rules and spouse age calculations to be built accurately
- Underwriting rules to function accurately
- Data feeds to be built in a timely manner
- Self bills to be setup to customer specifications
- A single point of contact (Customer Success Manager) for each employer served
Our Benefits Communication Services Help You Maximize Participation In Benefit Plans, And, By Extension, Maximize Your Ability To Impact Employees' Lives With Your Products
Custom E-Mails From HR
Custom Enrollment Instructions
Custom Education Videos
On-Site Or Call Center Benefit Counselors
Year-Round Benefits Communication Tools
Telephonic New Hire Enrollment
"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Steele for the past 5 years and I cannot express enough my gratitude for all they have done for us. Steele has always been more than accommodating with our unique situations, from managing change, carriers and open enrollment. We have never had any issues and have been very satisfied with the service provided by their teams, as they go above and beyond every time. We are grateful for the year round support we receive."
"Thank you, for all your help with this. This was a major help for me that you completed it. I am so very thankful you were able to complete this for Paoli Community School Corp!"
"Perfect!!!! You have saved me so much time!"
"Thank you! You do not know how much of a relief this was to not have to do this filing! You all are awesome."
"We love the system and all it can do. We love the quick response from Mike and Melissa on everything we need. I wish all of our vendors were as thorough as Steele!"