STEELE BENEFIT SERVICES is a benefits engagement, enrollment, and administration company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has been in business for decades, and helps companies with employees throughout United States. We connect employees with the benefits they need to live prosperous lives. When employees understand the benefits offered by their company, employees tend to be more loyal and productive.
For 20 years, the employee has been at the center of Steele's services. Our aim is to help America’s workforce and their families lead prosperous lives. Prosperity requires financial health, physical health, and mental health. At Steele, we understand that all three are important.
Who We Are
In the 1960's, the Steele family had 5 brothers sleeping sideways on one bed, walking miles to school in the snow, uphills both ways. Hard work and the Steele values have served the family well since then, and Steele Benefit Services is owned by three members of the Steele family.
The Steele family is a family of entrepreneurs, and has formed at least nine different businesses over the past two generations. Behind Steele is a set of core values, and still today we identify, hire, review, and promote the people with shared common values. Among those values: 1) a commitment to be helpful, 2) acting with responsiveness, 3) exhibiting teamwork, 4) earning trust, and 5) being our genuine selves.
How We're Different
Employers have many options who to work with, but there are certain things that make Steele a unique fit. Those things include:
- An intersection of technology and people. Some companies execute benefit enrollments using great technology. Other companies use people for great group and 1x1 benefits meetings. With Steele, you get both.
- Experience with the complex. Steele has experience with employers with multiple unions, location specific eligibility, multiple classes of benefits eligibility and contributions, multiple payroll calendars, hundreds of locations, dozens of states, and multiple different EIN's.
- Simple & easy to do business with. We have a flat corporate structure and our employees are doers. It’s not uncommon for our Clients to have direct access to department directors, or even our CEO.
We guarantee satisfaction with our service. In the event you’re not satisfied and wish to cancel service, we will allow you to terminate your service with Steele with 90 days notice, and we’ll provide you the data you need to transition to your next provider.
Hear from our Customers
Perfect!!!! You have saved me so much time!
- Megan Bell, Chief Financial Officer, New Castle School Corporation
Thank you! You do not know how much of a relief this was to not have to do this filing! You all are awesome.
- Dana Ochs, Payroll Officer, Jennings County Schools
Thank you, for all your help with this. This was a major help for me that you completed it. I am so very thankful you were able to complete this for Paoli Community School Corp!
- Cindy Eubank, Deputy Treasurer, Paoli Community School Corporation
Mike – you the man – thanks for both the great work and getting permission to share the satisfaction!
We love the system and all it can do. We love the quick response for Mike and Melissa on everything we need. I wish all of our vendors were as thorough as Steele!
- Jill Britt, Director of Human Resources, Franklin Township Community Schools
Selerix benefit administration software configuration and support.
Affordable Care Act reporting and filing services.
Enrollment support by call center and/or on-site support.
SMS (text) messaging, quizzes, surveys, e-mail, posters, and/or video.