The Impact You Can Expect on Enrollment Results Is:
- Improved participation
- Participation at higher benefit levels
- Increased likelihood the employee covers family members
- Improved persistency
- Better understanding of policy limitations
Beyond Participation, You Can Expect:
- Benefits technology to be launched on time
- Plan eligibility rules such as rounding rules and spouse age calculations to be built accurately
- Underwriting rules to function accurately
- Data feeds to be built in a timely manner
- Self bills to be setup to customer specifications
- A single point of contact (Customer Success Manager) for each employer served
Our benefits communication services help you maximize participation in benefit plans, and, by extension, maximize your ability to impact employees' lives with your products
Custom E-mails from HR
Custom Enrollment Instructions
Custom Education Videos
On-site or Call Center Benefit Counselors
Year-round Benefits Communication Tools
Telephonic New Hire Enrollment
Hear from our Customers
Perfect!!!! You have saved me so much time!
- Megan Bell, Chief Financial Officer, New Castle School Corporation
Thank you! You do not know how much of a relief this was to not have to do this filing! You all are awesome.
- Dana Ochs, Payroll Officer, Jennings County Schools
Thank you, for all your help with this. This was a major help for me that you completed it. I am so very thankful you were able to complete this for Paoli Community School Corp!
- Cindy Eubank, Deputy Treasurer, Paoli Community School Corporation
Mike – you the man – thanks for both the great work and getting permission to share the satisfaction!
We love the system and all it can do. We love the quick response for Mike and Melissa on everything we need. I wish all of our vendors were as thorough as Steele!
- Jill Britt, Director of Human Resources, Franklin Township Community Schools
Selerix benefit administration software configuration and support.
Affordable Care Act reporting and filing services.
Enrollment support by call center and/or on-site support.
SMS (text) messaging, quizzes, surveys, e-mail, posters, and/or video.